A Maxi-Pac retrofill solution includes:
- All new cradle and circuit breaker
- Customized connection between the cradle and the switchgear line and load side bus
- A modern, state of the art solid state protective relay
- Factory-trained technicians to oversee the complete retrofill
- Standard 18 month warranty from date of purchase
- Availability for most manufacturers of 600V - 38kV ANSI switchgear, including GE, Square D, Cutler Hammer - Westinghouse, Allis Chalmers, Siemens Allis, FPE, Gould, Merlin Gerin, and ITE-ABB.
Benefits of a Retrofill Solution include:
- Less downtime than is required for a new switchgear solution
- Electrical system upgrade to high interrupting ability for a minimized expense
- Replaces old electrical mechanical trip devices and relays with modern solid state devices
- Eliminates the need for obsolete or unavailable parts
- Warranty and support from the national Group CBS organization
Extend the life of your existing equipment. Consider a cost effective Maxi-Vac or Maxi-Pac retrofill solution.
Email CB Sales for futher information or proposal.